Tuesday, July 19, 2011

kinfolk magazine

 We recently came into a couple of iPads and have since become obsessed with online magazines. This weekend Kinfolk launched and I have to say it's a beauty. I know everyone under the sun is talking about its loveliness this week, but how could I resist?

 [images from Kinfolk]

The styling and photos are impeccable. And is your mouth watering just looking at that sandwich? Mine sure is.

Also, if you haven't seen their super legit video, check it out here.

Do you like online magazines?

5 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you are talking about it on here because I have yet to hear about it (although I've been absent from the blogland lately).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so delicious! If you like lovely, crafty magazines, you should check out Frankie Magazine from Australia. It is adorable! And available for ipads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sandwich looks delicious! I love online mags, no doubt but I just don't have the time to read it! :)

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been hearing lots of good things about this magazine.
    I still love print because i take the tangableness of it, i rip lots of magazine pages out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that magazine - have just discovered it - brilliant, Thanks for sharing.
    X

    ReplyDelete